Well, at 5:30 tonight they decided to send us home. I'm still contracting regularly but there isn't any progression. So they don't see why I can't wait it out at home. That being said, i'm absolutely TERRIFIED! What if there's a change and I can't tell?!?! I've been contracting regularly for 4 days! Not really sure how i'll tell the difference unless my water actually breaks. UGH. They do have me scheduled to see a specialist right away Monday and will have me see them regularly until Gavin makes up his mind. They are also allowing me to return to work but only half time and I'm supposed to stay as sedentary as possible.... not really possible for me or my job.
I will say, it is great to be home with all my boys! Cash didn't know what to do when I walked in the door. I also can't wait to sleep in my own bed and actually eat something!! I had gained a total of 10 pounds when I entered the hospital and I think when I left today I was down 4. Considering Gavin weighs over 6 1/2 pounds I'm technically down quite a bit.
We will keep everyone posted after our appointments and if there are any changes. Thanks to everyone who called, e-mailed, texted and visited! I really appreciate it and all of you! Love you all!
3.16.2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yay! See you tomorrow hopefully!!
Post a Comment