3.27.2011

2 weeks in....

Well today I hit 2 weeks in the hospital, pretty much straight. :/ I'm bored out of my mind, exhausted and feeling very isolated. But mostly I feel the worst for Lucas. He has no idea what's going on and doesn't understand why mommy has been gone for so long. I'm really hoping we'll be home by the weekend....not sure how much longer I can stand sitting in this room day in and day out.
Ok, enough of that, on to the positives. Over the past 36 hours Gavin has nursed for every other feeding which is a huge improvement. Hopefully his team will have great news tomorrow and we will be able to start talking about some of the slow transitions we need to make in order to go home.

1 comment:

Tara Jo said...

If you are still there next weekend I will come and see you guys and let you know how my sister road trip to Memphis went! And if you are home I will stop by of course!!!