1.07.2011

Bring it on! Looking forward to 2011!!

I can't believe it is already 2011! I'm excited for this upcoming year which by the looks of the calendar is already shaping up to be a great year!! Baby G is due in April which then means having the remainder of the school year off to be with my boys! Plus my good friend Tara and I are setting up a Ragnar team!!! (super excited but very nervous) AND we're running a half marathon in October. Tara is a seasoned runner and is my role model! I just hope I can keep up with her!! Stay tuned for more updates on our training!! :) Mine will not officially start until probably June but until then we're steppin it twice a week. SO hopefully that will help me get back into running form!!!

2 comments:

Tara Jo said...

Awwww! I seriously was moved by that. Me a role model?? Sweet!!!

Joli, Riley, Lucas, Gavin and of course, Cash! said...

Yes, you a role model! :) An inspirational role model! You help get me excited about training and doing these races. And right now when i'm more down about my body shape and size that really helps!