Wow does time fly! I am 28 weeks today! Gavin would have a 90% survival rate if he were born anytime after today. We spent the weekend doing baby laundry and getting Gavin's space set up. I'm sad that he won't have his own room for atleast a year, but you make the best of what you have. I can tell he's starting to run out of room in there by how much my belly moves when he rolls and kicks lately. It's also easy to tell exactly where he is and which body part he's using to push on me. :) My students find it very entertaining to feel him kick and watch my belly move. ha ha
I'm guessing they won't allow me to go past April 22nd. We had an appointment last week and they did several tests and all came back good, no thyroid condition, no gestational diabetes and blood pressure is fabulous. We go back in on the 17th to be measured and check his progress. If i'm still measuring ahead they'll schedule another ultrasound to check his growth. But we all know he's going to be a big boy like his brother!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
And like is father!
:)
Post a Comment