1.06.2011

No More Bed Rest!! :)

Well, thankfully Baby G's growth has tapered off a bit so they took me off of bed rest and are allowing me to resume all my normal activities. They do have a recommend a support brace which I have and do wear, at least for a couple hours each day. In addition i've also started a walking routine with my good friend Tara. Which has been wonderful! It's so nice to get out of the house twice a week and have some girl time while getting exercise! I miss running SO much!! On a side note, I'm getting really sick of people commenting on how "huge" I am and saying things like "you haven't had that kid yet" or "you've got to be ready to have that baby any day now, you're SO big!" Gee thanks!! On days like that I really really wish I weren't so short with so little torso so all this baby had more room to spread out instead of going straight out! Blah.

I'm also trying a countdown to our due date.... so hopefully the link will work!!


1 comment:

Tara Jo said...

Fun countdown! I love countdowns!!

:)