9.25.2012
Virtually "walking away"
So those of you who know me well know that I spend a lot of time on FB. That is, until this evening when I deactivated my account. The plan being to take an extended vacation AWAY from Facebook and all it's negativity and drama. With it being football season and a very big election coming up the posts bashing one thing or another are ENDLESS as of late. And simply put, i've had enough. I need to take some time to re-connect with my family and my friends via better means than FB. I value my friendships but i'm also not one to sugar-coat things so instead of risking saying something that could be taken out of context and cause harm to friendships I value I chose to walk away, take a breather and come back when I feel i'm in a better place.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love why you're doing it. You will have much more time now I'm sure...I should take a break too...maybe after my birthday ...I like getting all the messages. ;)
Post a Comment