Lets see, where do I begin?? Gavin is 6 months old today! I can't believe it's been 6 months already! We'll be planning his 1st birthday in no time. Scary thought! Last Sunday Lucas became fully potty trained! What a process that was!! Then one day it was like somebody flipped a switch, he just got it! It's SO awesome only having to change one diaper at a time again! Gavin is growing like the proverbial weed. He is now 2o lbs 4 ozs and measures in at just over 26 inches. Needless to say we'll be upgrading carseats in the coming weeks. Lucas started preschool last month and loves it! He can't wait to go to school in the morning (most days). :) Gavin can roll from front to back and is SO close to rolling back to front. He can nearly sit unassisted and he loves to play in his exersaucer and jumperoo. He loves his big brother and stares at Lucas all the time. And half the time Lucas does a far better job getting Gavin to calm down and stop crying than Riley and I do! It's quite amazing to see. Gavin also started daycare a few weeks ago. Thankfully we have an amazing daycare mom and I was able to leave him and go to work the first day without worrying a bit!
As for Riley and I, mowing has started to slow down a bit now that it's getting cooler out. But football has started so we've traded one kind of busy for another! And for me, I survived the Ragnar Relay! AND I fully intend on doing it again next year!! ha ha Next up..... my first half marathon in South Dakota in 2 weeks! Bring it!
9.18.2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment