Gavin is 6 weeks already! He's weighing in at 9lbs 6ozs and is filling out nicely. :) Lucas is playing the role of big brother wonderfully. He makes sure to let me know anytime G is crying (not like we can't hear him.... ha ha) and loves to give him kisses. He also loves to share his toys, for now, i'm guessing in another 8 or 9 months when G can and wants to play with Lucas' toys we'll have a whole different situation. So far Lucas isn't showing any jealousy towards Gavin but we're working hard on making sure Lucas gets one on one time with each of us.
Riley Started his mowing season today....May 2nd and he froze his butt off! That is just not ok in my world!! We should not be worrying about snow and frost in MAY! Who can help me convince my hubby to move out of this godforsaken tundra?!?!?!?! He will also be playing softball two nights a week this summer. I'm very excited that he's going back to softball after taking several seasons off. He's also given up coaching baseball (gasp!). But we're all very excited about the extra family time that will give us.
As for me, I jumped right back into running about 3 weeks after G was born. I am running my first 5k this month, another 5k in June, the Ragnar Relay in August and a half marathon in October.... yes, i'm begining to realize I may be slightly crazy (but I like it). :) Unfortunately with G arriving 6 weeks early I will have to go back to work before the end of the school year. SO, May 24th I'll head back to work for three short weeks before summer break. I'm excited to see my students and be able to wrap up with my 8th graders before they move on to high school but sad that i'll have to leave my little peanut. Oh well, it's only for 3 weeks and there are only 4 days of work each of those weeks for me (i'll take it!).
Keep an eye on your mailboxes, pictures of G being sent out SOON! :)
5.02.2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love you girl...you are amazing! BUT...make sure you take care of yourself...
Love you to hun! I'm taking the best care of myself as I can with no sleep. Chamomile tea with honey is my bestfriend tonight but i'm going to run out before the night is over. :(
Did you send pics of G out? I am guessing no with all the crap that has been going down. I thought maybe i missed it...lol.
ha ha no we have not sent them out yet. With everything else happening I haven't gotten that far. I have them, just need to get envelopes and get them ready. It's on my list for this weekend while mom and I are having a garage sale. :) And p.s. I'll need your new address!!
Post a Comment