11.29.2010

Our new addition has a name!! :)

Baby Boy Stejskal now has a name!! :) This was quite the process. We've had a girl name picked out for years so finding another little boy name was really tough. We started with a list of 30 and narrowed that down to 10. Then we had friends and family vote and from there narrowed it down to 4. FINALLY, tonight we picked THE one! I know I know, there are people who go into labor not knowing what they're going to name their child, that is NOT an option for me! Anyone who knows me KNOWS i'm a mega planner. So not having a name for nearly 19 weeks has been difficult enough! Ok, is the suspense killing you yet..... ;) Baby boy Stejskal's name is....... Gavin! :)Phew, now that we have that straightened out, time to pick out baby gear! ;) My husband loves my neuroticism, I swear. ;)