Where does the time go?! It's been over a year since my last post and A LOT has happened in that time. Lucas is going to be TWO in 2 weeks! I can't believe it! My baby isn't a baby anymore, he's a little man. He's running, talking, climbing, getting into trouble and constantly testing our patience! :) He is so much fun though! He loves his puppy Cash. They play together all the time and Cash definitely misses him when he's gone.
In June I was in a terrible car accident and suffered a closed head injury among other injuries. I'm finally starting to feel like myself again but I still struggle with multi-tasking. Which is really frustrating, because I used to be the multitasking queen!
I'm finishing up my 4th year with the Rochester school district as a social worker and I still love my job! I'm also currently in grad school at Winona State getting my masters degree in counseling. I will graduate in December and am ready to be done! At some point I do hope to get my PhD but that will have to wait for a few more years.
Riley is still as busy as ever. Still working the lawn mowing business, snow removal, fastenal, coaching and now adding another part time job to his list! Crazy, I know. He takes Lucas to daycare everyday and they get lots of bonding time on Wednesday and Thursday nights while I am at class.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment