11.07.2008

Growing so fast!

Hello friends and family! We decided we should start a blog because Lucas is growing so fast it's hard to keep everyone updated! So where do I start?? He will be 7 months next week! I can't believe it!! He's sitting up on his own, rolling over front to back and back to front, eating solids, holding his own bottle, and babbling. Tuesday was a big day, his first tooth came in on Tuesday and he has another one ready to come through already. The first week of September he started daycare and also got a double ear infection, which sadly we're still dealing with! We have an appointment to meet with an ENT specialist on the 18th about the possibility of him needing tubes. Riley and I are very tired! Lucas was sleeping through the night for almost 2 months before I went back to work and then with the ear infection and everything he's maybe slept through the night twice since the beginning of September.
For his first Halloween we dressed him up as a little peapod. He was very adorable!

Well, that's a very brief update on the last several months! I'll be sure to keep things more up to date from now on!

No comments: